1KG CONTAINER DESICCANT WITH HOOK
OEMDRY 1000 TN, 1KG CONTAIENR DESICCANT
TYVEK BAG AND NON WOVEN BAG 280MM X 190MM
16 PER BOX / 1536 PER PALLET
2KG CONTAINER DESICCANT WITH HOOK
OEMDRY 2002TN, 2KG CONTAINER DESICCANT
TYVEK BAG AND NON WOVEN BAG 580 X 190MM
8 PER BOX/ 480 PER PALLET
1. Container checking
Check whether there is damage of the container, such as container walls, top, bottom, if there is a hole or crack.
Container doors must be closed to seal the rubber must be good.
Containers prior to loading must be dry and clean.
2. Container flooring moist checking
If possible, do not use the container whose wood moisture value exceeds 20%, it will increase the risk of damp. If you cannot change, than increase the using quantity of dry poles based on the inside water content to ensure cargo security
Please do not use the container whose wood humidity over 25%.
3. Seal all holes.
4. Take out the DESICCANT from the sealed plastic bag.
5. Hanging the DESICCANT FROM THE LASHING POINT on the inner wall.
6. Keep the distance between goods and desiccant to 5-10CM, do not cover the surface of the desiccant, and let the desiccant contact with air, so as not to affect the absorption effect. The volume of the desiccant will be increased after absorption, therefore requires appropriated space. Do not put anything on the dry pole, avoid being oppressed.
7. Close the container door.
20 BAGS 1KG / 10 BAGS 2KG
40 BAGS 1KG/ 20 BAG 2KG
44 BAGS 1KG/ 22 BAGS 2KG
- For floors in excess 20% moisture content,add 1kg desiccant for each 1.5% moisture content;
- For mat goods made of linen and cotton, add 1kg per container;
- For furniture with moisture content over 18%, 1% extra moisture content,1kg more desiccant needed;
- For goods which is including moisture like rattan, palm leaf, sea grass items, add 2kgs per container
- If the cargo need card board and the card board humidity exceeds 18%, add 1kg for each 1.5% extra humidity.